Jaxon's Musings On Work, Hobbies, Family and Life

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Finally Pulled The Trigger...!

Well, the sale of our house FINALLY closed and we recieved the proceeds yesterday so I finally did what I said I was gonna do....

Put my order in with B&H Pro Photo for some serious camera equipment:

I bought the famed wildlife photographer lens "Canon 400mm F5.6 L"
the also well known Sports Photography lens "Canon 200mm F2.8 L"
A decent Flash Unit "Canon 430ex"
A Cheap Tamron 1.4x Teleconverter to add to my various lenses to get some additional reach
A Manfrotto Monopod to help stablize these lenses (Especially the 400mm)

Total with shipping... ~$2400.00

I fear this will likely be my last Photography purchase for quite some time....

Cant wait to play with the new toys...


:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home